The Bronchotron® Transport
The Bronchotron® Transport shares the same Flow Ventilation® benefits of the Bronchotron® with an added protector case for durability and easy storage. This rugged unit can be deployed anywhere in the world under any condition.
The Bronchotron® Transport gives clinicians a rugged and portable option for Flow Ventilation®. This pneumatic device uses a Phasitron® and runs with a single oxygen cylinder, or from a standard high flow blender with a gas consumption of 15 LPM. It does not depend on power and has a built-in Universal Monitron® for real-time pressures and alarms.
The benefits of the Bronchotron® Transport are available for ground or air transport applications and to invasively or noninvasively manage patients of all ages.
Patients who may benefit include those with the following conditions:
- Pre-ECMO patients
- NICU patients
- PICU patients
- Adult patients (including bariatric)
- Transportable High Frequency Ventilation
- Restores FRC, may reduce need for ECMO
- Improves Oxygenation and reduces PaCO2
- Improves airway clearance
- Lung recruitment
- Transport NICU through Bariatric patients
- Portable, compact size for easy storage
- Lightweight, compact
- High Frequency Flow Ventilation
- Respiratory rate settings for all patient populations
- Biphasic ventilation
- Pneumatically powered system
- Built-in alarm and display
- Rugged Pelican™ style transport case