Percussionaire Corporation, a world leader in medical ventilation devices is seeking a Project Manager for our Engineering Department.
The project manager position has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Specifically, responsible to maintain and track Percussionaire's technical projects including scope, budgets, timelines and unplanned impacts. Consults with operations, materials management, regulatory, quality, and engineering to ensure process controls and engineering activities are included in timeline protectories.
Essential Functions of the Position: (Project Manager may not be responsible for every function. Each specialist will be provided with a job description highlighting their specific responsibilities.)
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress - ensure project(s) timeline is maintained with status and update reports to the CEO and Engineering Manager at least weekly.
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Project Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis, Managing Risks, and Issues that arise form identified risks.
- Team Leadership
- Working with Vendors
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of Percussionaire processes, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Engineering Manager or its designated representative.
- Follow existing procedures for process control and ensuring quality of product.
- Develop or revise procedures, work instructions, and other documents as required following engineering qualifications.
- Assist in meeting Management Review Board objectives as requested.
- Assist in performing corrective action and preventative action evaluations, testing, and revisions
- 5+ years in project management.
- Strong knowledge of FDA's QSRs, ISO 13485:2016.
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of detail orientation.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to handle multiple tasks, and to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience reading and understanding regulations, standards, drawings and procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with documentation related databases and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Microsoft Project experience of 1 year or more.
All employees must pass a drug test and background check. Tobacco users need not apply.
Apply Online Today
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and join the Percussionaire team.