The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day duties involving configuring and maintaining the software so that the company can maximize its workflow and achieve its business goals. This employee will be leading the scoping, ongoing administration, and training of our newly implemented NetSuite ERP system. This individual will have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and educate a diverse group of users.
- Reports to: Head of Operations
- FLSA: Exempt
- Last Updated: Nov. 2022
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
Essential Functions of the Positions
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change request and support tasks for all NetSuite application and the ecosystems.
- Plan, review, and revise feature configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving business and operational needs.
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners and associated accounts/roles, Workflow design, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- Support NetSuite integration project efforts and be the liaison with NetSuite Support.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI's, and dashboards.
- Monitor end-user usage, daily system scripts and track performance.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users, including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations utilizing partners and consultants.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Learn products and processes to appropriately support the customers and business.
- Utilize IT tools for efficient execution of duties (IQMS).
- Knowledge of Quality Management System.
- Working knowledge of standards and regulations as outlined in the QMS documentation and structure.
- Understanding that device defects may occur from improper performance of specific job function.
- Professional written and oral communications.
- Ethics aligned with the company’s mission.
- Utilization of IT tools provided to ensure work is organized to prevent errors and omissions.
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of Percussionaire® Corporation processes, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Chief Executive Officer or its designated representative.
- Follow existing procedures for process control and ensuring quality of product.
- Develop or revise procedures, work instructions, and other documents as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years of solid NetSuite Admin experience with advanced understanding of the NetSuite platform (SuiteAnalytics, NetSuite configuration, SuiteFlow, SuiteBuilder).
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite administration and implementation.
- Proven ability to configure solutions using SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow and SuiteAnalytics as well as security configuration and other administrative setups.
- Strong experience with creating saved searches, dashboards, custom reports, and providing user training.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, video chat, face-to-face).
- Ability to produce high quality documentation and analysis.
- Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to Quote to Order), Electronic Funds Transactions, and Fixed Asset Mgmt.
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of detail orientation.
Ability to work well under pressure, to handle multiple tasks, and to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills with documentation related databases and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Able to read, write, and comprehend the English language.
- Bachelors or higher degree or equivalent work experience
- NetSuite Administrator Certification, preferred.High school diploma required.
- Ability to prioritize issues and work with little direct supervision.
- Ability to recognize problems, recommend solutions and implement results.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues to peers and supervisor.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, record keeping.
- Strong communication skills with emphasis on good writing, grammar, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Self disciplined and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Personal accountability.
Special Work Conditions
This position requires 5 or more hours per day sitting and talking/listening, 0-2 hours per day standing, walking, reaching, and bending. Lifting 25 pounds 0-2 hours per day. Moderate office noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply Online Today
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and join the Percussionaire team.