Working at Percussionaire
Percussionaire continually works to promote a positive and healthy company culture. We value employee happiness and promote team collaboration and engagement. We encourage innovative thinking; fresh ideas are always welcome. Every department is carefully designed to meet all of these goals as well as to unceasingly uphold the direction, vision, and legacy of our founder, Dr. Forrest M. Bird.
All these practices work to make Percussionaire a productive, healthy, and safe working environment. Our future is bright. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply and join the Percussionaire team.
Advantages of Employment with Percussionaire
- 8 paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k)
- Family medical leave for eligible employees.
- Fully paid medical insurance for regular full-time employees.
- Spouses and dependent children up to age 26 can be added to the insurance plan with an employee contribution.
- Delta Dental plan.
- Optional group vision insurance.
- Gym membership reimbursement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employer paid group Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance coverage to all Regular Full-Time employees.
- Optional, additional Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance coverage available to all Regular Full-Time employees.