The IPV®-1C is a versatile Flow Ventilation® solution built to provide lung conditioning therapy, which assists in the restoration of Functional Residual Capacity (FRC) by providing ventilation and airway clearance for most patient populations.
Designed specifically for hospital use, the IPV®-1C is a Flow Ventilation® device that is safe and provides Lung Conditioning Therapy for a wide range of patients. Flow Ventilation® enables improved clearance of secretions while supporting lung recruitment and gas exchange. The Phasitron® kit provides a lung protective strategy, and also makes the IPV®-1C compatible with conventional ventilators, preventing the need to switch between different devices.
The benefits of the IPV®-1C are safely available to patients of all ages.
Patients who may benefit include those with the following conditions:
- Premature Lungs
Pulmonary complications of:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Restores FRC
- Reduces time in the ICU
- Improves Oxygenation and reduces PaCO2
- Provides better management of COPD exacerbations
- Reduces nosocomial infection
- Improves airway clearance
- Lung recruitment by treating atelectasis
- Pneumatically powered by hospital air or O2
- Compatible with most conventional ventilators