The success of the Bronchotron® used for Transporting and stabilizing critically ill patients, leads users to seek the same benefits in a bedside package. The Bronchotron may be used to invasively or noninvasively ventilate patients. Ideal for patients who are not stable on other modes of ventilation.
The Bronchotron® gives clinicians a compact option for Flow Ventilation®. This pneumatic device uses a Phasitron® and runs with hospital air, oxygen with a standard high flow blender with a gas consumption of 15 LPM. It is paired with The Universal Monitron® to provide real-time pressures and alarms.
The benefits of the Bronchotron® are available to patients of all ages, from the NICU to bariatric, with proven reliability.
- Respiratory rate settings for most patient populations
- Biphasic ventilation (allows PIP and PEEP)
- O2 or air-powered
- Universal Monitron® provides real-time pressures and alarms
- Transport Phasitron® (A50605-D)
- Transportable High Frequency Ventilation
- Restores FRC, may reduce need for ECMO
- Improves Oxygenation and reduces PaCO2
- Improves airway clearance (such as meconium)
- Lung recruitment by treating atelectasis
Patients who may benefit include those with the following conditions:
- Pre-ECMO patients
- NICU patients
- PICU patients
- Adult patients (including bariatric)